Re: [DML] Re: Bad Alternator?

Elvis - Jamie is right.  You can crank the engine, but if
the grounds are weak or the battery voltage is a little
lower, you won't fire the ignition.  My car is a good
example.  After sitting 2-3 weeks, the battery will
crank the starter, but the car won't start without the
jumper box.

--
Mike

-------------- Original message from "Elvis" <elvisnocita@xxxxxx>: --------------

> Wasn't this forum meant to help people ?
>
> Why is everybody pointing this guy in a totaly
> wrong direction ?
>
> when the battery can crank the engine, there is
> more than enough juice there to run the engine !!!!!
>
> I bet there is no fuel -> pressure of the fuel-pump
> not high enough or something like that.
> When it runs for a few seconds this may be because the
> cold start valve sprays some gas in there, but it still
> could be not enough pressure for the jets to open.
>
> Maybe Jordan can jump in here and explain Mr. Ohm's law
> for those who want to repeat some basic eletronical rules.
>
> Elvis & 6548

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: