[DML] New Delorean Poster

Thought I would plug an e-bay auction here for a new Delorean Poster I am
selling:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=015&sspagename=S
TRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=250137814036&rd=1,1

Auction description reads:

Be one of the first to have this fantastic new piece of Delorean artwork to
hang in your office, home, or garage!
The image is a unique blend of photography and digital alteration creating
an art form known as a "Painterly Image". It depicts a Delorean automobile
set in a late night scene lit by a single street lamp. Warm and inviting
fall foliage surrounding the scene with scattered hints of water droplets on
the car from a recent drive on a autumn evening through the rain sets this
piece off with a truly unique flair all it's own.
This exclusive Delorean print is being offered by Grenex Media in a 18"x24"
size that is ready for you to frame and display with pride.

Enjoy!

Kevin Abato
Vin# 16680

    mailto:dmcnews-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx