From: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Soma576@xxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, June 29, 2007 6:30 AM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DML] Torsion bar update

Well, I think you guys are crazy to be talking about putting money up
front to preorder an item you will very likely never need to use.? Even
if I had millions of dollars I still would not put up $500 or more to
have a spare part that has an extremely low failure rate.? Every
instance I have heard where a bar broke, it was because it was rubbing
on the hinge or was hit with a drill while repairing the roof seals.?

This is a lot like having a spare door for your refrigerator.? It really
isn't that big a deal.? Bummer if you need a new one, but it's not like
it costs $5,000 for an OEM bar.? Even if it was $10,000, I would still
see no value to buying a spare. I will take my chances.

Andy