[DML] Re: Preparing for taking Delorean on 600 mile trip

[DML] Re: Preparing for taking Delorean on 600 mile trip

Over the 25 years of my DeLorean ownership, I have taken sat least 30+
trips of 2000 miles (round trip) with several being over 4000 miles.
If your car is properly maintained and is driven frequently enough to
get all the fluids circulating and to familiarize you with any
idiosyncratic noises unique to your car, the most important thing to
take with you is the ability to not worry and to fully enjoy the
wonders of traveling in a DeLorean.  IF YOU INSIST ON TAKING ANY SPARE
PARTS - - TAKE A SET OF BELTS.  Others will give you a long list ;of
items, but belts are essentially the only thing I've ever needed to
replace on a trip.

Enjoy

Dick Ryan
VIN 16867

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, R Holden <royceholden@...> wrote:

> As I get ready next week to go get a DeLorean in NJ
> and drive it back to NC, I just wanted to ask the
> group for any good pointers on driving a Delorean this
> far.  I will have the better part of 2 days, but,
> should something go wrong by chance, I wouldn't mind
> knowing about who to call, what to do, etc.
>
> Thanks for advanced advice!
>

> Royce Holden
> -----

> Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha! Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's
updated for today's economy) at Yahoo! Games.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)