[DML] Pacific Northwest Tech Session

Hi Gang - I wanted to announce an upcoming DeLorean Tech Session,
sponsored by the Pacific Northwest DeLorean Club and hosted by
DeLorean Motor Company Northwest.  The primary goal of this Tech
Session will be to perform under-car inspections using our two shop
lifts, and to educate members on proper maintenance practices and
procedures.  There will be an opportunity to accomplish minor
maintenance tasks, but major work should be considered at a different
time.  "Major work" is defined as any task that will take longer than
30 minutes to complete.  Donuts and coffee will be provided by
DeLorean Motor Company Northwest, and those attending will be asked
for a $5 donation towards a pizza lunch to be served at the shop.  We
hope that all in attendance will find this event to be both fun and
informative.  This event is specifically for members of PNDC, but non-
members are welcome.  This will allow us to showcase the benefits of
Club membership.

The date for this Tech Session will be June 23rd, from 10:00 until
4:00.  Location will be DeLorean Motor Company Northwest, 1950 116th
AVE NE, Bellevue, Washington.  The shop phone is 425-451-7000.
Please RSVP by close of business on Friday, June 22nd.

Toby Peterson VIN 2248 "Winged1
DMC - Northwest
DeLorean Parts Northwest, LLC
www.dmcnorthwest.com