Re: [DML] Re: Should I buy this Delorean?

Re: [DML] Re: Should I buy this Delorean?

Hi,

I see you have been speaking to David T about getting a Delorean. Let me first say that you will not find a more giving and nicer person than David. He did allot for work on my car expecting and accepting nothing in return. This is a very rare quality in our "what's in it for me" world that we live in. His knowledge on Deloreans is truly amazing.

I sent you an email that I do not know if you received  so here it is again:

My name is Kurt Meyers and I have a 1981 automatic transmission Delorean with 31,500 miles with grey interior that I was just going to list for sale. I see you may be interested in purchasing one.

Before I purchased the car the owner had Delorean in Texas put almost $16,000.00 in upgrades and maintenance including a STAGE II engine!  I have every receipt and verified all work from Delorean in Texas. The stage II engine makes the car sound incredible and is much faster then a regular Delorean! Delorean in Texas told me that only a "handful" of STAGE II engines are in existence so it is very rare. When I received the car I put new seats, rugs and a few other items in it totaling about $2,500.00.

The car looks and runs (and even smells) like a new car. Everything works even the clock and the AC blows cold. Several people have asked me if it is a brand new car, it is that clean!  If you are interested in an incredibly clean and mechanically sound Delorean that turns heads, please give me a call or send me an email.

I have attached a few pictures for your review. I live in Monroe Township NJ and I hope to talk to you soon.

Thanks,
Kurt Meyers
Phone - 609-655-4639
Cell - 973-800-8375
Email - kdmeyers@xxxxxxxxxxx
(Attachments successfully scanned for viruses.)
Attachment 1: IMG_0416_edited.jpg (image/jpeg)  Save to Comcast Photo Center
Attachment 2: IMG_0423.jpg (image/jpeg)  Save to Comcast Photo Center
Attachment 3: IMG_0421.jpg (image/jpeg)  Save to Comcast Photo Center
Attachment 4: IMG_0425_edited.jpg (image/jpeg)  Save to Comcast Photo Center

Thanks,

Kurt

From: R Holden <royceholden@xxxxxxxxx>
Thanks David,

I see what you're saying. I will go look at it
Saturday. I will ask the seller to get it in running
order, that way, if he says no, I won't make an offer,
or make the lower offer.

I wouldn't mind starting with a $15,000 Delorean, if I
can find one.

[moderator snip]

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional