Re: [DML] Re: Should I buy this Delorean?

Re: [DML] Re: Should I buy this Delorean?

Thanks David,

I see what you're saying.  I will go look at it
Saturday.  I will ask the seller to get it in running
order, that way, if he says no, I won't make an offer,
or make the lower offer.

I wouldn't mind starting with a $15,000 Delorean, if I
can find one.

Royce Holden
-----

<*> Your email settings: