From: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Rick Heile
Sent: Tuesday, June 05, 2007 1:23 PM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] Microsoft TechEd BTTF Spoof

This is an absolute must see. Take a look at the first 8 or so minutes
of the Bob Muglia KeyNote. They do a hilarious Back to the Future spoof
and it rips on MSFT pretty honestly and in a very funny way though
admittedly you have to have been working with the MSFT tech for a while
to full appreciate it. I really enjoyed that they could pick on
themselves in that way.

http://www.microsoft.com/winme/0706/29992/teched_.asx

I wonder whose car they used?

Rick