RE: [DML] DOD update submissions should work now

RE: [DML] DOD update submissions should work now

Mike's announcement was a bit premature. The DOD pages are still not
working. I expect they will remain down until the site has been moved to
the new provider.

So for now, just email me the information requested on the form, and you
can also email me for a copy of the Directory. It's a year old, and with
the failure of the on-line form I doubt I'll be able to develop an
updated version till some time in the fall.

Ken
Ken Montgomery	Sacramento, CA  VIN #10911  'OUTTIME'
http://www.time-traveler.org/delorean/
mailto:kenm@xxxxxxxx
President, Northern California DeLorean Motor Club
http://www.ncdmc.org
http://www.dmcnews.com  mailto:owners@xxxxxxxxxxx

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional