Re: [DML] Re: DeLorean gets a Wankel Engine

Re: [DML] Re: DeLorean gets a Wankel Engine

As a footnote, you can see Jim's webpage about the car here:

http://www.eliseusa.com/rotary.htm

And specifically, here is the cached version from April 13, 2003
(proving the car was finished before that):

http://web.archive.org/web/20030413073901/http://eliseusa.com/rotary.htm

Regards,
Jon Heese

<*> Your email settings: