From: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
dadoc2791
Sent: Friday, May 18, 2007 10:01 AM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] Fan Speed Overload

I have replaced all fuses and relays at the fuse block with new ones.
I have replaced my fan motor and speed control resistor array.  The fan
works great at all speeds, in all modes.  The one issue I'm finding is
that when I run the fan on high (#4), after about 5 minutes, it shuts
off.  It remains off for about 3 minutes and comes back on again.  It
will then run for about 5 minutes and quit again.  It seems as though
there's an overload breaker that cuts it out and when it cools, fires
back up again.  It only does it on high speed.  On any lower speed it
will run continuously all day.

Ideas?

Craig Werner
07181