[DML] Strange problem with coming to a stop, movies posted

[DML] Strange problem with coming to a stop, movies posted

I have posted movies of the problem in action along
with shift lights to the following yourube account

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=jcrubin78

hope this helps clarify the problem

http://www.mydelorean.net/gallery/main.php?g2_view=core.ShowItem&g2_itemId=4343

____________________________________________________________________________________Be
> a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers
> from someone who
> knows. Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.

Jordan Rubin
mydelorean.net

Like Myspace for your Delorean, plus HOWTOS and a parts catalogue
Wie Myspace fur dein Delorean, plus HOWTOS und Ersatzteilcatalog

http://www.mydelorean.net

http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional