[DML] Re: A/C Idler Pulleys

Getting the parts you need for this is easier than you seem to be
making it out to be. You can get all the parts at DMCH (and I'm sure
from other vendors as well). This link
(http://delorean.com/dmcstore/ViewDir.asp?PageID=84&PageCat=7%
2DHeating%2C+Ventilation+and+A%2FC) has the relevant items and
they're not expensive either (the pulley is $26 and the bearing is
another $5).

  Knut

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "usndmc" <usndmc@...> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> While driving down the road at night I heard a loud clunk from the
> engine bay. After pulling over to check it out I found that one of
the
> A/C idler pulleys had come off the bracket and was nowhere in
sight.
> I'm guessing it locked and was torn off. I went back and looked
for it
> for a while but wasn't able to find it. Does anyone have an extra
one
> they'd sell, or know someone who does, or people with parts cars?
I'd
> be plenty willing to buy both pulleys, or the entire bracket with
both
> pulleys if you don't want to split them up and take it apart or
> something. I just really need a replacement pulley! Thanks in
advance
> for any help or advice or steering in the right direction!
>
> Dave

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: