From: cwilliams1966@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wed, 2 May 2007 6:29 AM
Subject: [DML] Engine/gearbox removal and installation

Hi, Now I have obtained a better higher power engine (still a delorean
but better cams and pistons) I plan on installing it (duh) And was
looking for an idiots guide to removing the engine gearbox
unit/reinstalling it. As in best sequence/possible pit falls/ etc etc.
Ie; how does the clutch slave come out? Is there a procedure for this
written anywhere that I can refer to? (the whole removal procedure)
What parts should I have in, Clearly have got all the gaskets that I
think I need, new exaust manifold studs are in the new engine, Anything
else that springs to mind???
Anyway sorry for the long question but I dont want to get it out and
then be stuck awaiting parts
Cheers
Chris

<*> Your email settings: