From: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Kevin Abato
Sent: Tuesday, April 24, 2007 8:16 AM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [DML] Re: Mid Atlantic spring social

Sorry Dave, but I cant drive out this weekend. :( I have to replace my
clutch MC, put the steel braided clutch line that I bought from PJ Grady
last week and chase down an electrical problem that popped up on
Saturday
that keeps blowing my power window fuse. I would really want to get all
of
this done before I would feel comfortable taking the car that distance.

You are correct that I asked you to postpone your event by one week to
avoid
a conflict with the already planned DMA event, and I did say I was going
attend. Between expenses from last weekend, DMC repair expenses, and
other
work needed on my daily driver, I am at a bit of a loss for spare time
and
pocket cash. I was looking forward to attending and taking lots of
photos
(Me taking photos...that's SOOOOO unlike me to do that! LOL)

Please accept my apologies for not being able to attend, as well as my
thanks for being flexible for working with us on planning the dates.

Kevin Abato
Vin# 16680