[DML] Gettysburg fun facts and Mid Atlantic spring social

[DML] Gettysburg fun facts and Mid Atlantic spring social

I spent Saturday at the spring social for the Mid Atlantic group and as
usual it was a fun filled event with too much food (no complaint here) and a
presentation (Pre Gettysburg) from Fred Dellis.  He has a number of shots  of the
Turbo Legend cars with John and the testing that no one has ever seen  before
so this is a preview of DCS.  It is amazing the new things that keep
surfacing.  My thanks to all involved I had a good time.  We unveiled  the new DCS
2008 shirt at the Mid Atlantic event and it was a huge hit.

Well after that I left for Gettysburg. After spending all day there we made
some significant show changes that I think you all will enjoy and finally
took time to wander around the huge complex.
This show will be spread out all over the complex to get you to venture out
and enjoy the complex.
More photos and information will follow in the  next few months.

Well I will fill you in on room number details.

So far 26% of those room registered so far are for new guests
leaving 74% returning.  For this stage that new number is a bit higher  than
in the past so it looks like another show with many new guests.

On the procrastinator list (those begging me for a room last year in the
final month)  :-)
Well most of you are staying true and are still procrastinators. I will not
embarrass you with the number. LOL

Total of people at the last show only that have room registered is 48% so
that means 52% of you that had rooms last time do not have rooms at this  point.
 The show will be considered a sell out when all the rooms are  gone.  We are
above Pigeon Forge numbers at this point and close to  Pheasant Run's numbers.

At this point that pretty much will guarantee a sellout at the Gettysburg
Facility some time in May if the trend follows previous shows.  This will  be
about 700 people.  WOW
Thank you for your continued support.

I will keep you posted

The number for the Eisenhower is 717-334-8018 ask for the reservation desk
and tell them you are with the DeLorean Car Show June 2008

Thanks and see you there.

I think this will be one of the most FUN shows and once you see all the
stuff avail I think you will agree.

Ken

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional