[DML] Re: Rear break dragging

Ed -

Be vary careful with a dragging break.  5501 had the same problem
and the caliper was stuck & warped the rotor... Thus starting at the
break master I replaced rotors, break lines, calipers, shoes and
even the front wheel barings (as you might as well once you pull the
rotors)....  Costly yes BUT realized support from the AZ-D and
completed the total job in just over 3 hours!!  ...priceless

Randal

"The 3M Guy"

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Ed Garbade" <edgarbade@...> wrote:

> Driver's side rear brake is dragging a bit.  I have almost zero
knowledge of
> brakes and the manual did not help me at all.  Any details on how
to fix
> this?
>
> Ed
> 10541