From: "gullwingmag" <gullwing-magazine@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] Re: DeLorean Owners Association Event ? Las Vegas May 2007 ?
Postponed
Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2007 02:51:18 -0000

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "therealdmcvegas" <dmcvegas@...> wrote:

Properly planned and thought out by the right people, Vegas would not
only be a great event, but a really affordable one for everyone who
wanted to attend. I know it can be done. Because most of all, you need
to attract people to these events. Host things that not only everyone
want to to (personally I'm not up for more wine snobbery), but make it
accessible for them to do it, by making it affordable for all.

Sounds like a job for Ken K.  Maybe they should have gotten some advice
from him.

Ron

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dmcnews

http://maps.live.com/?icid=hmtag3