[DML] Re: BTTF Final ride

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@...> wrote:
> The gift shop was pretty much emptied out on Friday. I was going to
> buy some stuff later in the day and when I went back it was all gone
> except for some kid's size shirts, the DVD's, some pins, keychains,
> and a pile of a cr-ppy Polar lights snap-together model. <snip> the gift shop in CA still
is selling stuff so it
> is not completly "dead". > David Teitelbaum> vin 10757

I can understand everyones last minute spending frenzy at the gift shop, but. . .
Why reward a faceless, bureaucratic theme park that inexplicably killed off a DeLorean ride
(and who has a lousy history taking care of their display DeLoreans?)

Instead, may I suggest we support Stephen Clark of BTTF.net.  A gentleman who has a
wonderful wife and two well behaved children, all of whom you've probably met at almost
every DeLorean Car Show.  Stephen has steadfastly supported all things BTTF related,
including DeLoreans, since 1985.  Please remember, Stephen Clark donates thousands of
dollars worth of memorabilia and collectables for each DCS auction and other gatherings,
and is THE reason many of us have autographs and photos with BTTF celebrities appearing
at DCS.
So, as the dust and tears settle, visit:
http://www.BTTF.net
The WORLD'S largest retailer of BTTF related merchandise.
Stephen's vast BTTF inventory can be compared to DMC Houston's DeLorean parts
inventory!  I've seen it, and my jaw is still on the floor!
Stephen has better prices than a theme park store (go figure!), biggest selection, a variety
of shirt sizes, etc., AND he has pallets of things the Park store quit carrying years ago.
Stephen and his efforts are responsible for the packaging and design elements of many of
the SunStar cars and other products we all probably own.  And if you don't see it on his
site, just e-mail him.  He probably has that extremely rare, one-of-a-kind thing you're
looking for.
Stephen Clark is one of our own, and though he doesn't own a DeLorean yet (he keeps
buying those raffle tickets!), you won't find a nicer, more dedicated, loyal, BTTF aficianado
and supporter.
Chances are, Stephen has done something that has made your life a little bit nicer.
Throw a little business his way, even if for selfish reasons, because as long as BTTF.net is
supported, we don't have to worry about it becoming, as David so aptly put it, "completely
dead."
Oliver Holler (Delorean, BTTF, -and yes, Stephen Clark fan.)
:) 10694

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: