RE: [DML] Two Problems

Hi Jake,

Seems your angle drive has gone to the eternal hunting
grounds.

To check, disconnect the lower speedo cable behind the
left front wheel.

Turn the wheel to see the spindle moving. If not, you're
in for a now one.

If the motor of the toll booth window is an original, it
may well be that the plastic spindle guide is shot.

To check, remove the upper door panel (top side first)
it's fixed along the upper edge with fir trees.

Pull firmly but carefully to disconnect, all done? Lift
the upper panel from its lower connections (no screws).

Then remove the lower panel by removing a number of the
screws along the top of the panel.

Do not forget to unscrew the bolts hidden deeper in the
door, behind the handle.

The lower part is fixed with fir trees as at the upper
panel.

Take away the lower panel and you see the motor and
guide.

There is a perfect replacement that has no plastic parts
and thus survive longer.

Replacing is not so hard to do, but do not forget to
reconnect the power lines and check before replacing the
panels.

This may also be a good time to replace the foam strip
at the bottom of the lower panel, if not yet replaced.

Have a successful replacement.

Welmoed.

Vita contin git. Vive com eo.