From:Hank
Subject: [DML] 'Looking Back at the Future' DVDs?

At DCS 06, after the screening of "Looking Back at the Future", the
filmmakers were taking names for a mailing list when the DVD would be
released and sold.

They were also taking pre-orders.  So I gave them $20 and wrote my name and
address in his notebook.  He added a star next to my info to denote that I
had pre-paid.

I've heard nothing since then, not even any info on the actual DVD release.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)