[DML] St Patricks day parade, raffle car

[DML] St Patricks day parade, raffle car

Well the O'Raffle car made it to the St Patrick's day parade along with 12
other cars and we did the D's proud.

Again we got a lot of publicity and people looking at the cars.

After the Parade the raffle car made it over to Cliffs where we ran the DYO
on it.  On the way there we led Shannon Y from Patricks house to Cliffs  and
if you know Shannon you will appreciate the fact that he had to work  to stay
up with the raffle car. I am sure Shannon can chime in on this  one.  The
raffle car is very peppy and handles great.  It has been out  more than any other
raffle car we have had.  This was the third event in  three weeks and it will
be heading for NY/NJ for the spring social and then  possibly to Dave's for
his open house.  It may not drive both since I have  a lot of stuff to haul but
it will be driven once we get it there.

I have about 4000 miles on it, more than any other raffle car and it just
keeps running better and better.,
In a week or so we will post some of the shots on the
_www.deloreancarshow.com_ (http://www.deloreancarshow.com)  web  page.   Tickets of course are still
available so get yours while  supplies Last LOL.

and Happy St. Patrick's day  (except you Xavier fans whew what a  heartbreak)

Ken

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: