[DML] Killer Bunnies

My wife's birthday is today, and while poking around at a game store on
Friday found a card game called "Killer Bunnies and the Quest for the
Magic Carrot". (http://killerbunnies.com/art/box.jpg shows the box for
the game.  We played it for the first time last night, and about half
way through the game, my wife spun around the inside part of the box to
show me the DeLorean that she had just noticed drawn on the box - and it
had a 4 digit number with it, which I am assuming is a VIN for the car
used as the model.

The DeLorean was and advertisement for a booster deck of cards, and some
of the cards (including the DeLorean one) are shown here
http://killerbunnies.com/cards/images/redspecials.gif, and again, the 4
digit "3724" number is with the car.

Anyone know anything else about the game or VIN 3724? Just curious to
see if the car belongs to someone on the list! (it is not listed in the
DOD but does show up in the Chronology as below)
1981 3724 Sep-81 Cincinnati OH Black Automatic Dealer 35105

As a side note, although getting through the directions for the game
takes forever, it was a fun game to play.

Michael
VIN 3472

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional