[DML] Re: Possible new stainless parts?

When I ordered them, they didn't have one of the sides (I can't
remember which one)...but apart from that, these will be stainless
and hence - not rust like the originals.

The gearbox mounts also will leave no worries - stainless will last
forever. The more people who would want some, the cheaper they will
be made (I think Bryan operated with prices of 1, 5 and 10 made)

Best wishes
Stian B.

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Matt Spittle" <matthew.spittle@...>
wrote:

> I purchased both steering rack brackets from DMC (Texas) just the
> other day.  They weren't terribly expensive, either.  Are you sure
> about their availability?
>
> Matt
> --- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, delorean@ wrote:
> >
> > Hi everyone -
> >
> > I've been in touch with Bryan Pearce about a possible remake of
> these parts in
> > stainless:
> >
> > * Gearbox Mount Bracket, both LH and RH side. The LH is prone to
rust.
> > The LH side is no longer possible to get.
> >
> > * Round Steering Rack Mounting Bracket
> >
> > * Square Steering Rack Mounting Bracket
> >
> > Also here, one of the sides is no longer possible to get.
> >
> > From what I understand, the more people who are interested in
> getting a batch
> > made and paid for, the cheaper it will be...
> > (I will leave the rest to Bryan to fill in any additional info)
> >
> > So - anyone interested???
> >
> > Best wishes
> > Stian Birkeland
> > Norway