Re: [DML] What Kind/Size of Wipers are Good?

Re: [DML] What Kind/Size of Wipers are Good?

PIAA's work great and last a very long time - the rubber stays soft.
They are a bit pricy but worth it I think. 20 inch blades I believe.

If you want save the rubber on the blade from deforming by being
pressed to the windshield for a long time without moving - put a
tennis ball or similar lift under the wiper arm while it is stored.
The blade will be off the windshield that way.

Harold McElraft - 3354

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "John Rydholm" <ebondefender@...>
wrote:

> I had the NOS ones last year, but unfortunately they started to fall
> apart within a few months... :( One actually popped off while
driving
> in the rain on the freeway and was just hanging. I had to pull over
> and retrieve it- not too fun!
>
> I ended up getting a couple of NAPA's smallest at a local store
when I
> lived in MI. The cool thing was my cousin works there and we just
kind
> of "eyeballed" them to find the ones that fit. (DMC-12's weren't in
> his computer unfortunately.) These work really well, IMHO.
>
> -John
> #10715
>
> --- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, DMCVIN6683 <dmcvin6683@> wrote:
> >
> > www.delorean.com has brand new ones for sale. Yes they are NOS
but I
> > have personally seen them at the open house back in 2005. I have
felt
> > them and they feel like they were made yesterday and look like it
to.

> > Mark V

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional