[DML] Re: DMC Northwest update

DeLorean Motor Company (Northwest)!

I for one am excited about having a DMC Northwest service center
open up so close to home.  According to www.mapquest.com it's only
17.4 miles from my home to my future second home the DMC Northwest
service center.  No.  There really aren't sleeping quarters at the
new D service center.  I'll just sleep on the floor next to my D.
Just kidding.
Funny thing is the road leading to DMC Northwest doesn't show up on
maps.  The front of the business is not on 116th Ave NE.  You have
to turn onto NE 22nd Place then head south into an extended parking
lot drive (road).
For those of you using Google Earth go to
47 37'42.00"N 122 11'03.00"W

DeLorean Motor Company (Northwest)
1950 116th Ave NE, Suite 200
Bellevue, WA 98004-3067

425/451-7000
888/DMC-NWST
425/451-7019 : Fax

www.dmcnorthwest.com
toby@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Just got my newsletter in the mail today for the
DeLorean Motor Company (Northwest)
Join us for our Grand Opening!
Saturday, March 24, 2007  8am ? 6pm
Please RSVP by March 19th if you plan to attend and also if you will
be driving your DeLorean to the event.

Service
DMC (Northwest) offers complete service for your DeLorean ? from
regular, routine maintenance all the way to bodywork and crash
repair ? our DMC (Texas) trained personnel can have you back behind
the wheel in no time!

Restoration
Whether you're wanting a Concours original car or DeLorean Motor
Company engineered Performance Upgrades for your daily driver, DMC
(Northwest) can do it for you!

Parts
Backed by the largest stocks of New, New Old Stock and Reproduction
parts in the world, we can fill your DeLorean parts needs no matter
where you live!

Mark R. Vanyo.
Owner of VIN 02261 since Feb. 2001.
Get your D ready because spring is just around the corner.

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Toby Peterson" <Toby@...> wrote:

> Hello List - I have added a few pictures to the photo album
entitled
> DMC Northwest (go figure!) to give a better view of some of
> the "features" of Suite 200.  Enjoy!  I am down to only a million
> things to do to get ready.
>
> Toby Peterson  VIN 2248 "Winged1" - feeling right at home!
> DMC Northwest
> DeLorean Parts Northwest, LLC

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional