From: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
welmoedj
Sent: Wednesday, March 07, 2007 3:45 PM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] Re: Oil Filters, again!

Hi all,

Being at the other side of the big dip (Netherlands) this discussion
is also of interest.
However I am using a VW Golf filter that has the same advantages as
the Purflux, although it's longer. Nevertheless it does not interfere
with the oil sender. And because of its length it's easier to remove.
As there also are a lot of VW's in the US this filter may be an
affordable replacement.

Welmoed.

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "John Hervey" <john@...> wrote:

> Email me off line for price and delivery.
> John Hervey
> www.deloreanautoparts.com

Behalf Of
> pool05743
> Sent: Tuesday, March 06, 2007 2:40 PM
> To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [DML] Re: Oil Filters, again!
>
> John - I would be interested in purchasing purflux oil filters if
you
> can get them!
>
> Eric Pool 5743
>

> -- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "John Hervey" <john@> wrote:
> >
> > Dan,
> > I also know they are still available. I just don't understand why
> Houston
> > would tell everyone that it was the best filter to use and then
> after they
> > got rid of the ones they have would switch to Bosch. If they are
> that good
> > as they say, the folks would pay a higher price to get them. I
can
> bring
> > them over if people want them.
> > John Hervey