[DML] Re: Battery?

Mark,

Thanks for your reply and all the work you did to collect that
information!  I have a group 78 diehard in there right now; I'm
thinking with the hotter coil I put in I won't be so concerned with
CCA.  My battery after recharging it is only putting out approx 9 volts
(I think its pretty old from the looks of it) but it starts like a
champ.  I'll probably replace it next winter since the warm weather is
almost here, and this battery seems to be doing the job for now.

-Bill

    mailto:dmcnews-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx