[DML] Speedo Cable

Hi, I have had a ton of trouble with my angle drive.
I think I have replaced it maybe 4 times already.
Obviously there is a problem, it's either one of the cables,
the lambda counter or the speedo itself.

I could have sworn that someone was offering a long speedo cable
that bypassed the lambda counter and replaced both the lower/upper
cables and goes directly from the angle drive to the speedo.

Does anyone know who sells this?
I haven't had a working speedometer for years, I have been using
my GPS to track my speed.

Thanks!
- Bob

    mailto:dmcnews-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx