[DML] Re: Dunlop tires

I think the smaller rear tires look wrong on the car. I do find it
noticable. Just my opinion. I do agree that you would probably not
notice any difference in driving.

Putting 195s on the front will sometimes cause issues on lowered cars,
notably hitting a driveway with the wheels turned. I've seen fenders
mildly buckled from this.

Dave S

    mailto:dmcnews-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx