From: marty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 7:38 AM
Subject: [DML] Adding front speakers

Greetings folks!

I am working once again on the sound system in my D and was wondering
if anyone had successfully added speakers in the area of the
footwells. I looked at the Q-forms universal units on line, but I
can't seem to find any dimensions of the things. It looks like one
could put something like this in the rectangular depression in the
sides just about where your knee is.

I would like to fit a 5.25" minimum size down there with a separate
tweeter. If anyone has done this successfully, please send me a pix
and let me know what you used.

Many thanks,

Marty Galbreath

<*> Your email settings: