From: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of lordshill@xxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, February 20, 2007 12:04 PM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DML] DCS 2010

Jack..

Chicago was my first DCS and I really enjoyed it. The only real pain
was all the highway construction and that tended to keep us in one
place. With
the corvette show in the same spot there was a lack of communication
that
tended to cause confusion. I do not remember being bored at all. I real
would
like to see it in a small city that has all some other places to go to.
For
instance near Grand Rapids, MI there is a car museum that is second to
none..Gilmore Car Museum. The place has a number of buildings where they
have
almost every classic car on display. They have several Tuckers and
Tucker's
office. I know they host a number of cruses and the place is incredible.
Just
a suggestion ( I live 8 - 12 hours away depends on customs as I go
through
Canada ). You are right about Orlando. My company from Viet Nam (E/50th
(Airborne) (LRP) / E/75th Rangers (airborne) ) is having its reunion
there again
at the end of April. The reunion is every two years and that is where we

had it in 2005.

Roy
0893

In a message dated 2/20/2007 11:08:29 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
jack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:jack%40stiefel.mailstreet.com>
writes:

Chicago is a nice city, but nothing was pulling
me there besides a weekend show, same with St. Louis - just a big ass
arch.

<BR><BR><BR>**************************************<BR> Check out free
AOL at
http://free.aol.com/thenewaol/index.adp.
<http://free.aol.com/thenewaol/index.adp.>  Most comprehensive set of
free
safety and security tools, millions of free high-quality videos from
across the
web, free AOL Mail and much more.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional