[DML] Re: Future DCS Location--Opinions?

[DML] Re: Future DCS Location--Opinions?

I want to chime in on keeeping the location as central as possible.
Quite frankly, the further east you go , the less llikely you are to
get owners from anywhere west of the Mississippi.

I drove to Chicago - 1200 miles (each way).  I drove to Memphis - way
 more than 1200 (each way).  I would have driven to Pigeon Forge had
we not experienced a serious family illness problem just before the
event.

Having said all that, It seems to me that the DCS should not become
the EDCS (Eastern Delorean Car Show).  Keep in mind that the West
Coast is 1000 to 1200 miles WEST of me.  Thus for those guys, anything
further than, say, St. Louis or Chicago would mean over 2000 miles
each way.  And, FWIW, I believe you would pull many West Coast people
who would not otherwise go to a DOA event.

While the car show is a weekend event, we have always tied a vacation
with it.  That allows us time to enjoy driving the cars, which, after
all is the very best reason for owning one.

Dick Ryan
VIN 16867

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional