[DML] Found for sale: VIN 5210 in Seattle, Washington area

[DML] Found for sale: VIN 5210 in Seattle, Washington area

Group,

A friend told me there is a gentleman selling his D on Seattle's
Craigslist.  Out of curiosity, I went and took a look.  It's a one
owner car and price is $19500 firm.  You can find the listing on
craigslist.  It's actually in Redmond, Washington.

Here are some notes:
-It's a turbo charged Delorean.  Turbo type or name unknown.  Looks
like BAE turbo to me.  Didn't get a chance to fire it up, but owner
says turbo works.
-Back when turbo was installed, it broke something in the engine so
molly forged pistons were added.
-New muffler.  Don't know why.  You can call and ask.
-Complete new Bosch fuel system overhaul within the last 6 months.
-5 speed manual transmission.  PRV 6 engine.
-Manufacture date OCT 1981.
-Stock suspension.  Tires were replaced and not original.
-SS body panels in good shape.
-After market coolant reservoir, not cylinderical at all.  Nothing
like the ss aftermarket coolant bottles, either.
-No hood gas flap.
-Missing port side head liner.
-Starboard side window motor non-functional.
-No rust on frame as far as I can tell.
-Speedo broke.  Estimated milage at 35K miles.
-Carpet behind the seats should be replaced.
-VIN is 5210 or 5120.  (my hand writing is terrible, can't even read
my own notes)

If anyone knows the history of the car, please chime in.

Steve
VIN#04421

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional