[DML] Engine help needed: take two

Since this apparently didn't work last time, here it goes again. BTW
anyone else have trouble posting to yahoo groups from a gmail account?

Since I finally have time to actually work on my D again, I guess it's
time to delurk.

I have set the goal of finishing the engine build this winter, since
that doesn't require a huge amount of space and the shop is allready
overcrowded beyond the work of me doing any chassis work inside due to
the mess the sanding, painting, etc creates.

Now that i've pretty much got the eagle engine stripped, I really need
to get some of the parts I need on the way in so I can start the
rebuild, but unfortunatly, even after a week of googling and calling
various engine shops and parts houses, I can't really find much
information at all about some of the parts required for a full rebuild
and hopefully some of the more knowledgable ones on this list who know
more about PRV's than me, or have done a premier engine swap can help.

Does anyone make a rebuild kit for the Z7X-715(I think thats the
engine
code, anyway) PRV that's in the premier/monaco?
If not, can anybody give me part numbers and sourcing information for
main and rod bearings, cam bearings, cylinder liners, lower liner
seals,
camshafts, oil pump, timing and oil pump drive chains, timing chain
guides and tensioners?
 I think I can find all the various gaskets, o-rings, and seals I
need,
and i've allready got pricing on the pistons and rings i'm gonna go
with.

How many of these parts would be identical to b28f that's in the
delorean so would be available from any of the vendors?

I have a shop manual for the 91 premier this engine came from on the
way, so I hopefully won't have any 'what goes here' and 'how much
should
this be torqued' questions.

This engine has about 140k miles on it and was smoking while in the
eagle, so there's no way i'm going use it as it was.

--
Chris
VIN# 3209

<*> Your email settings: