[DML] John Hervey - Apology

Moderator Please allow.

  Group,

  I want to publicy apologize to John Hervey for what has become a huge mis-understanding.   I have been operating under the impression for the past year or so that John did not offer me a refund on the Headlight Saver set-up that I bought from him.   There was some issue with the wiring being different on my car that caused the installation to not work properly (but that John has subsequently documented and figured out)

  John tells me that he in fact did offer a refund and that I declined.  I honestly do not remember this.  Since John's last post to the DML on this subject was the first time I feel I heard this I must give John the benefit of the doubt and respect the fact that has no reason to lie.

  In the following year after this sitation took place I have has said some pretty hurtful things about John's product and my experience.   This was coming from a place of anger at the mis-understanding that I was not offered a refund.

  John and I have been communicating in private via e-mail and I have told him at this point I feel that my words on this forum have been harsh and the ill will caused towards him is not worth the $25 the switch refund would have been.  I have told John in writing that I do not want a refund based on this mis-communication and the ensuing negative posts I have made.

  I hope John in a place to accept this public apology.   As I told him in my private note, I wish I had talked to him earlier and resolved this rather than to hold a grudge based on a mis-understanding.

  Tom

Find me on Google Earth
44°06'52.72"N 70°35'39.90"W

<*> Your email settings: