From: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Martin Gutkowski - DMC Ltd
Sent: Saturday, December 16, 2006 2:50 PM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] Special offer

Hi All

Just a quick promotion from us "across the pond" that might be of
interest...

Engine bay fuel hose set £120 (approx $240 - while stocks last)

As used on Stuart's People's Choice winning Stage II engine at Eurofest,
and on the Explodaview car (among others!)

http://www.delorean.co.uk/hosefitting500.jpg

Full set of 13 engine bay hoses including banjo bolts and copper washers
in shiny black high pressure thermoplastic

- OEM hoses are prone to splitting (happened to me and was the
motivation behind developing these hoses in the first place)
- Thermoplastic hose that forms to shape with the heat from the engine
- individually bagged and marked
- NOS hoses would cost over $600 per set
- Compared to the popular Stainless braided hoses currently retailing at
$299
- Looks a lot more "original", and better too (in our opinion!)
- Unlike with the Stainless hoses, we DO NOT require your old hoses back
so we can re-use the ends. All our fittings are brand new.
See our front page at www.delorean.co.uk <http://www.delorean.co.uk>

Thanks for reading

Martin
DeLorean Motor Cars Ltd