From: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Ryan Wright
Sent: Tuesday, December 05, 2006 9:58 AM
To: dmcforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] eBay fraud

Item # 260060385911.

DO NOT bid. This is my car, and no, it's not for sale.

eBay is NOT being cooperative in removing it, either. Their "live
chat" agents tell me "not my department" and refer me to a different
live chat that has been telling me "20 minutes left to wait" for the
last 15 minutes. I'll email 'em, too, but they usually take forever to
respond to this stuff...

-Ryan

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional