[DML] ?DOC EuroTec? Event 1, 2, 3 June 2007, Norfolk, UK.

[DML] ?DOC EuroTec? Event 1, 2, 3 June 2007, Norfolk, UK.

Hello

I am writing to invite you all to a DOC organized event which we are
calling `DOC EuroTec'. After a lot of feedback from our club members
we are proposing to host this event across the weekend of Fri 1, Sat
2, Sun 3rd June 2007 in Norfolk, UK. As with this years 'Lotus 2006
event', this will again be centered around our club member Arran
Jamieson's Private Hotel

http://www.caleyhallhotel.co.uk/delorean

We are inviting other owners from the main European DMC clubs (or the
US if you wish to make the longer trip over and attend :)), This so
as to help further and form relationships between the DOC and these
groups /individuals. I have already received a lot of correspondence
and commitment from them with expressions of interest in attending.

We are hoping to make this event a yearly fixture, but please note
that this is in no way an attempt to be in competition with the
main 'Eurofest' event!

Arran has already graciously 'block booked' ALL of his rooms for us
to use, so initially we would be very grateful if you could at least
reserve a room, direct through his own website above. This is to not
only show our commitment to him at a busy time of year and also to
ensure that you don't miss out!!

Please note that we are am expecting this event to be fully booked
and quite soon judging by the response we have had so far.

You will note from below that Arran has again given very generous
discounts for this event. The weekend will be run at very minimal
costs to all involved.

As you can guess, the basis of the weekend will be around 'Workshop /
Tech sessions' throughout the weekend, hence the title `DOC EuroTec'
there will be refreshment's, BBQ's and Dinner at the hotel itself.

Workshop `Marquees' will be set up to provide shelter and areas of
work.

I am also pleased to announce the attendance (in first name
alphabetical order), of:-

Chris Nicholson P J Grady UK
Dan Shane DMCL
Darren Lampert P J Grady UK
Ed Uding from DMC Europe
Martin Gutkowski DMCL

All have kindly agreed to provide us with some technical and hands on
assistance over the course of the event along with our `Technical'
guys from the Club. Full details are to follow but may involve engine
tuning, wheel alignment, minor bodywork regraining / repairs, Torsion
bar adjustments. .. etc etc !

We are very grateful for all their assistance in helping to make this
event a highly enjoyable and constructive weekend for all.

An itinerary will be drafted up for the weekend and links to
specific pages for this event on the DOC Club Website will be posted
over the next few days

Scenic drives etc will also be organized throughout the weekend for
those not wishing to participate in the `workshops' and night time
entertainment will provided.

Obviously at this stage an exact itinerary for the weekend has to be
drawn up, so any further suggestions are all very welcome!

Hotel Information

Hotel has 43 rooms - all double or twin minimum (some can hold 3
people)

Hotel car park will hold 40 or so cars in the
main car park area and 25 more in the other parking area.

Hotel Bed and Breakfast Rates for the Friday / Saturday night are :-

B&B Rates (with DeLorean car):

Double/Twin:
2 nights) £30 per person per night
1 night only) £50 per person
Additional 3rd night stay ) £15 per person

Single Occupancy:
2 nights) £49 per night
1 night only) £89
Additional 3rd night stay ) £15

B&B Rates (without car - i.e. not a DeLorean ):

Double/Twin:
2 nights) £45 per person per night
1 night only) £55 per person
Additional 3rd night stay) £15 per person

Single Occupancy:
2 nights) £60 per night
1 night only) £99
Additional 3rd night stay) £15

If you have any questions, please contact me. I am already helping to
make travel arrangments from mainland Europe and so I am pleased to
assist futher with this side of things.

We really look forward to seeing a few of you there :)

Many Thanks

_________________
Kind Regards

Mike Bosworth