From: Alex Clark [mailto:alexclarkemail@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, November 05, 2006 6:32 PM
Subject: In search of a delorean for a sketch tv show! please help!

Hello,

My name is Alex Clark and I currently have a big favor to ask.  I am a
Senior at Emerson College in Boston, Ma and I am in need of a Delorean for a
class project.  As a final senior project I am putting together a sketch
comedy show, for more info on the show itself you
can visit our website at www.vm498.com.   What we want to do is end
our show with a bang... and we could think of no better way to do that than
to do a shot for shot remake of the end of the first back to the future
movie.  The big problem we face here is that WE NEED A DELOREAN... I've send
a few people searching for a delorean for the past couple weeks and they
have all come up empty handed. Im hoping that you know someone that would be
willing to let us use there delorean for our show!! we don't even need to
drive it and we are willing to change the date of the shoot as well as the
location to try and meet the convience of the car owner as best we can.  I'm
really hoping you guys can help me - we are all SUPER EXCITED about ending
the show this way - but it can only happen if we can find a delorean.

Thank you so much,
Alex

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional