[DML] DMA Fall Foliage Tour - 10/27-10/29

[DML] DMA Fall Foliage Tour - 10/27-10/29

Hello DMC folks. "Evil" Dan here. I'd like to start out by thanking
Marc Levy (VP) and Kevin Abato (Activities Director) for helping me
with the final details on this years Fall Foliage tour. They helped
me take it up a level and make this tour one of the most organized,
and professionally planned tours ever planned... yes, it's up there
with Ken Koncelik's professional planning of the driving tour at DCS
this year. (We learned from the best!) I would also like to thank
all of the members of the DMA for their continued support and
dedication to the DMA club. We have a great bunch of members and we
always have a good time together... :)

On this tour, you will enjoy the good times and beautiful scenery
while you cruise along the Delaware River. Don't worry, you won't
get lost! We have directions in color with maps for everyone. (You
can print them out right from the website.) This will ensure that
everyone ends up where the activities are, and the caravan won't be
slowed by "regrouping". This event is 2 years in the making, so it's
gonna be a great one.

As you probably know, we have a lot of well-known DeLorean
owners/vendors coming to this event. Including a vendor from the UK,
so this is the first Fall Foliage Tour for the DMA that has become
an international event!

It's not too late to reserve your room for the DMA Fall Foliage
Tour. Yes, we have already sold out 2 places for Friday night, but
there are other places that still have a few rooms left. Go to
www.DeLoreanFallFoliageTour.com for all info.

I negotiated an extended period of time for the discounted rooms for
Saturday night at the Shannon Inn (A touch of Ireland in the tour).
To get this drastic discount of only $70 for the night, you must
reserve by Monday the 23rd. After that, the regular prices ($129-
$169) will be in effect. A free continental breakfast is included in
the deal. How could it be any better??? Well, I'll tell you how... I
also was able to convince the owner to keep the indoor heated pool
and bar (with pool tables) open until midnight! So, bring your
swimsuits. :)

Also, don't forget to sign up for the wine tasting/tour with catered
lunch on the website. It's only $20, but if you pre-register via the
web by 10/23, it will only be $15.

Some quick info about the "killer" dinner deal on Saturday night:
Only $25 (all inclusive) at a gourmet Italian restaurant. We have
our own room reserved just for the DMA where we enjoy fine dining,
where our special guests will speak, and where we will have our
raffle for the great prizes that have been donated by various
vendors.

I am really looking forward to this event and hanging out with all
of you. This will be a really relaxing "DeLorean-filled" weekend
vacation for all that attend.

---"Evil" Dan
DMA President

<*> Your email settings: