[DML] Raffle Car Candidate 2008 DCO trip

[DML] Raffle Car Candidate 2008 DCO trip

Today I went on the Fall trip with the DeLorean Club of Ohio in the Amish
country.
Dana you did a great job and my thanks to all involved.  I really  enjoyed
the trip.  We did Cheese factories, Rosco Village, a few Amish  Restaurants and
gift shops, stop in a corn field, lots of Amish and lots of  stares as the 11
D's rolled through.
No tickets and lots of good food and company.  Thanks all.

I drove to the show one of the potential raffle cars in its Debut  event.  It
ran great and we did a bit over 500 miles today and I got around  26 MPG.
Not bad.

I have three other cars that are being refurbished but this is the only one
not spoken for so its very probable that this will be the raffle car.  Its  a
5 speed gray interior as I mentioned before.

As soon as we download some of the pics we will post it on the DCS web  site.
This car also has been slightly lowered and has a rear sway bar, CD and new
seat covers.  It handles real well and I have been driving it local  for a
while but this trip was its longest adventure away from home.   At one time it
won a Concours I am told but is not in Concours condition at this  point but it
is in very good mechanical shape and the body will be ready for the  show.  As
a reference the body is better than either of the other two cars  raffled so
use that as a comparison.
The list of items replaced is long so we will probably post some of the
stuff on the web page.

Good luck and see you in Gettysburg.
About 2/3 of the rooms are gone.

Ken