[DML] Parking lot collision advice?

I just got back from a long day thought I would take the old D' to the
grocery store.  Its my daily driver and stays outside in my condo
parking lot.  I was getting ready to get in the car and I took a look
at my windshield and see a little note saying, "I bumped your car,
sorry".  Luckily she left a name and phone number.  I quickly grabbed
my flashlight to assess the damage, and I almost cried, I couldn't
believe all that could happen in a parking lot. the pics are present
on the photoalbum "17167 vender bender"  She must have been driving a
really low car too.   I don't know, its after midnight so I will call
her tomorrow to work out the details.  I've never had to work with an
insurance company before over the D, but My plan is to request the
driver's insurace and make a claim to her insurance company.  I am
sure they are going to try to have someone locally do something, and I
worry that won't yield acceptable results.  I know classic body shops
could paint the fascia and take out "dings" but there is a fair crease
in the quater panel now.  If anyone else has had a simmilar incident
or any advice regarding working with the insurance company to be sure
it gets fixed properly, I would really like to hear it.  (e-mail me
off list if you have a lot to say) jpalatinus@xxxxxxxxx
Thanks

Joe P.
VIN 17167 6808