[DML] 7th annual DeLorean Fall Foliage Tour and 25th anniversary Itinera

[DML] 7th annual DeLorean Fall Foliage Tour and 25th anniversary Itinerary

Saturday October 21, 2006 (11-11:30am) DeLoreans from all over the
northeast will meet in Bridgeport CT to board the 12:00 p.m. ferry to
Port Jefferson Long Island. They will meet with additional DeLoreans
in Port Jefferson to start the 25th Anniversary celebration of the
DeLorean Motor Car at the 7th annual DeLorean Fall Foliage Tour.

It should be quite a spectacle as the DeLoreans come off the ferry in
Port Jefferson N.Y. approximately 1:15 pm  (not unlike they did 25
years ago when they were first shipped to the United States from the
factory in Ireland).

The DeLoreans will be parked in Port Jefferson, spectators are
welcome to view and take pictures of the cars. We  will be having
lunch at The Steam Room directly across from were the ferry docks.
After lunch there will be a short visit through the wonderful shops
and town in Port Jefferson and then a parade of DeLoreans will
caravan via scenic rout 25A to the Glen Cove Mansion (formally the
Harrison Conference Center) in Glen Cove.

After everyone has checked into the hotel and had a little time to
relax we will meet in the hotel lobby approximately 6:30 ?6:45 p.m.
(Note: time is subject to change so that we can arrive in time for a
magnificent sunset on the water in Bayville) we will again form a
DeLorean Caravan and travel to Bayville. We should have reserved
parking on the beach directly across from The Breakers (est. 1971)
where we will be having dinner.

Dinner:

Appetizers

Calamari Fried & Buffalo
Mozzarella Styx
Baked Clams
Chicken Wings

Entrée
Choice of
 Chicken Franchise
Rib Steak
Penne Ala Vodka

Served with Salad and Rolls

Dessert
Rice Pudding
Ice Cream (chocolate , vanilla or strawberry)
Chocolate Pudding

Including Soft Drinks coffee and tea

Cash Bar is available

After dinner we will visit Bayville newest attraction (next door) The
Bayville Scream Park
and return to the Glen Cove Mansion and meet in the Pub until????????
Sunday Oct 22

We will be departing from the Glen Cove Mansion at 10:30 and
traveling to the Nassau County Art Museum in Roslyn Yes we will
have "a car that belongs in a museum at a museum" ( Mr. Casey Morris
of the Nassau County Art Museum). This is where the road rally begins!

12:45 Lunch at Morgan Park, Glen Cove

2:30 PM depart Morgan Park
 Caravan to Street Fair Classic car show in Great Neck, street fair/
classic car show  ends at 5pm.
Return to hotel Dinner options include local restaurants or the Pub
at the Glen Cove Mansion.

After dinner, bowling tournament at the Mansion anyone????????

Monday

Breakfast at the Glen Cove Mansion
Check out and depart Hotel 11-11:30 am

Visit to Brookhaven National Labs 1:00 pm

Late lunch early dinner at Faz's Tex-Mex Grill in Huntington NY?????

A safe ride home!

For More Info please got to http://falltour.itgo.com
e-mail me at turbodmc at hotmail.com

Regards,