From: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
wingd2@xxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, October 15, 2006 1:13 PM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DML] Re: DeLorean Shocks

John,
    I agree "black paint is black paint" but 10 years of testing and over
200
Delorean shock kits have shown me that "collars" are not necessarily always
"collars," no matter where you buy them. And having a tax number and buying
from industrial locations is one of those "been there, done that" things
that
never produced a collar that I found acceptable to use for one of my shock
kits.
And I don't quite understand the economics of buying some sort of industrial

collar and then spending the time and money to "modify" it to the way you
want
it, but I'm sure you've worked thru the cost.
[moderator snip]

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: