Re: [DML] DMC in Fair

  A FWIW:    My Delorean is on display this year at the Tulsa State Fair.
It is in the Amsoil booth ("show & tell" as I have an Amsoil oil filter,
oil, & tranny oil in it).  Located toward the West end of the IPE bldg.,
between the Channel 6 and Luv Homes displays.   I understand it is a real
crowd drawer to that booth.  When I do the Fair, I may open the door &
create more drooling. Isn't that what it's all about?     Drive Stainless
   Robert   VIN 6924

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dmcnews

    mailto:dmcnews-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx