[DML] Re: DMC Florida Open House Oct 28th

[DML] Re: DMC Florida Open House Oct 28th

At out recent 'Lotus 2006' event in the UK, we had the chap who had
sole responsibility for the plating of these gold panels, as one of
our guest speakers.

Interesting that you mention this mismatched door.

He did say that one of the doors, due to time restraints in the
production slot he was allocated , was not 'masked off' at all and
hence got gold plated inside and out , including inside the main
door cavity!

Would love to know which one of the 3 cars has this very special
door !

Maybe one of you guys have a way of finding out :)

Kind Regards

Mike Bosworth

Secretary
DeLorean Owners Club UK

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, DMCPROTO1@... wrote:

> Yes, the last car built was the 3rd gold car with the miss matched
> door. The last DeLorean ever sold was my Concours Car Vin 6041. It
was

> Tony Ierardi

DeLorean
>  > > Vendor in the South East, DMC Florida is happy to host this
DOA
>  >event.
>  > > Please call 877-DELOREAN for details and to sign up.
>  > >
>  >
>  >
>  >
>  >
>  >
>  >

>  __________________________________________________________
>  Get the new Windows Live Messenger!
>
> http://imagine-msn.com/messenger/launch80/default.aspx?locale=en-
us&sourc
> e=wlmailtagline

___
> Check out AOL.com today. Breaking news, video search, pictures,
email
> and IM. All on demand. Always Free.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional