From: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of DMCPROTO1@xxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, September 06, 2006 9:18 PM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DML] Re: DMC Florida Open House Oct 28th

Yes, the last car built was the 3rd gold car with the miss matched
door. The last DeLorean ever sold was my Concours Car Vin 6041. It was
the last car that a DeLorean Dealer kept in inventory and in the
showroom of a original DeLorean dealer and sold to a customer (me) in
1994. A dealer that took one home or put it away in a storage shed past
1994 and then sold it, did not sell it from his inventory / showroom.
My car went from the factory in Ireland to the showroom of Straub
Buick, Pontiac in Keyport New Jersey and was there for 12 years in the
showroom before it was sold to me in Ocober 1994. That car survives
today with 551 original miles on it and still has the original window
sticker affixed to the windshield. I bought the car new with 151 miles
on it, the 400 extra miles over the past 12 years are from exercise
miles. I went to see a 53 mile DeLorean 2 years ago, all excited to
think what I would see. To my dismay the car was not put away right and
could not come close to 6041. When you se 6041 in person and smell the
new car smell that the interior still has, you know in an instant you
have gone back in time to when they were new. I have only seen a
handful of cars that are similar over my 16 years in the DeLorean
community.

Tony Ierardi