From: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
David Teitelbaum
Sent: 28 August 2006 16:21
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] Re: Door lock problem

For the Central Locking System to work correctly the door mechanisms
in both doors MUST be properly adjusted. It is not supposed to allow
you to lock the doors if one of the doors is not properly closed and
working correctly. You need to open both doors and lubricate the
latches. Then go over all of the adjustments. If a door was ever
forced closed it could have bent the linkage knocking the whole system
out of adjustment.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757

--- In HYPERLINK "mailto:dmcnews%40yahoogroups.com"dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,