[DML] Re: Transmission Shaft Nut Hole

I just got a earlt vin 00894m with 13,888 miles & it was parked 10
years ago because of trans seal leak? I put it on the hoist to do an
162 point inspection & I noticed the trans leaking I went to look &
there was this big "ol" hole that should'nt have been there so I
have to wait for the owner to approve repairs, the shaft bolt is so
far out I can turn the nut from under the car with end cap still on
trans. Car has no frame rust just the average shocks,Spring control
arms sway bar rust, interior is clean with no cracks any were, fuse
panel is mint.
Lawrence
Lawrence's DeLorean
Repair & Service